Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Musings-March 22, 2010

Dear Blogging Friends,


I have decided to open up my Sacred Sunday posts to guest hosts, from time to time. I have been blog hopping and have found the differing views of what is sacred captivating. If you are interested in becoming a guest, regardless of your denomination or origin of faith, please contact me via a comment to this post or by email (can be found on my profile page). I will reply, via email, with the specifics. Remember, I cannot contact you if you have your "no reply" enabled. 


Sincerely,


The 5th Sister


PS:  I reserve the right to say no to anything I deem inflammatory or hostile to other faiths. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Weekend,


Bravo! Saturday was absolutely beautiful. It was lovely being out on the deck enjoying the wonderful weather! Let's do it again my next weekend off, okay?


All my best,


A sunny 5th


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Ms. Jenny,


I am finding "J" to be extremely difficult to work with this week. May I have another letter, please?


With hand raised,


Your humble student,


Little Miss 5th


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Michael Jordon and The Bobcats,

Oh wait, I really don't care. Never mind.

Ambivalently,

Mrs. Sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Jayhawks,


A friend of mine said you couldn't rebound, shoot threes, make free throws and, in general, score. Why did you have to prove that friend correct? 


....the mightier they are, the harder they fall....


Disappointed,


Crimson and so very Blue


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week, when I posted on Tuesday, I called it "Tuesday's Truth". I like that and think it's a keeper. Since last week was such a serious topic of "truth", I will give you some silly "truths" tomorrow by participating in Tattoo's and Teething Rings writing prompt. Please consider joining us and linking to her site. For a look at this week's prompts, please go HERE, and "Write On".


That's all for today! Take it easy and have a great day!

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

yeah, KU wrecked my bracket...
if you ever need a guest for SS let me know...
NBA, yawn...

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Great muses, 5th Sister!
I like the one about Michael Jordan..yes, who cares?

Unknown said...

Have a blessed and winsome week! Awards and a CAUSE! For the benefit of Children this Easter,I am inviting you to please join the good cause to bring HOPE to the Children. Me got some goodies for you too, come on over? If you have been tagged, just come over to get the awards as I wanted you to have them. cheers! hugs shakira HAVE YOU A BOMBASTIC WEEK!

Willoughby said...

I'm glad somebody had a beautiful weekend. It was chilly and overcast around here. C'mon spring!

Anonymous said...

saturday could not have been more perfect! we did grocery shopping (boo!) and took the babes to the park! so lovely!

loving the new header, btw!

Jenny said...

Good morning you Jayhawks fan!

I totally understand your feelings for Mr. Jordan and jellybeans and perhaps even jellyrolls.

Of course you can be excused!

The semi-cranky,
Mrs. Matlock

Anonymous said...

happy your weekend was a good one;)

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

If J is hard, imagine X!

I'm glad your weekend was good, it was pretty sunny here, too.

And thanks for the shout-out! Can't wait to see what you wrote.

Nessa said...

this weekend was gorgeous although i have a cold. first one all year. i sat on the front porch and read all day saturday. not bad.

MicroFiction Monday - Sh!

Tracie said...

We had beautiful weather, too. I hope Tats gets a good turnout for her prompts tomorrow.

Raoulysgirl said...

I LOVE the idea for your sacred Sunday posts!!! I can't wait!!!

We had sun today...after a weekend of sleet and rain...it was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Glad you had some in your life, too!!!

<3

Kimberly said...

Hmmm, I did not know MJ was still playing basketball. Isn't he a little to OLD to be still be a Pro?

It will be fascinating to see a guest write at your site. I will stay tuned. I love to visit you!

Betty Manousos said...

I find all of them really inventive and creative.I liked the one "dear Weekend"
Betty xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails