Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Weekend Off

I am working this weekend and have been too exhausted to come up with an original idea for a post. As a result, The 5th Sister will be taking this weekend off.

If you would like to contribute and be a guest in my Sacred Sunday slot, please email me your post, in HTML format, to the email account located in my profile. My only stipulation is that it not be inflammatory in any way.

Here's hoping you all have a marvelous weekend with your loved ones. I shall return Monday with, what I hope to be, interesting "musings".

Oh, on a final note, since my Jayhawks are no longer in the March Madness hunt...I will direct any further support to the ol' purple and white...K-State Wildcats. Rowr!

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

you know, that is big of you to root for k. state. just saying...

enjoy the weekend...

Mary said...

Or, you could go WAY out there and root for the Big Orange!

Willoughby said...

Have a great weekend. Don't work too hard!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Have a little fun while you're at work.

Anonymous said...

dont work to hard, have a blessed weekend;)

Raoulysgirl said...

Oh no! I knew it would come up eventually.

You had to say the "J" word. I'd almost forgotten you were from Kansas. Mwa ha ha...from "the other side."

Actually, I don't follow sports AT ALL. I do, however, find the rivalry between Kansas and Missouri (especially between those living "on the border") to be fascinating.

On a more serious note, enjoy your weekend! I'm hoping that Spring has found you and the world is beginning to wake up in your corner so that you can enjoy all of it's newborn beauty!!! Have a blessed weekend!!!

Betty Manousos said...

Have a super wonderful Sunday, Polly!
Bettyxx

Tracy said...

I understand, I have sort of taken a day off myself

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a terrific weekend off. Just stopping over to say howdy!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

haha. I received some flak on FB since I said it was fun watching KState lose. I can't help it. I know you're supposed to root for the home state, but in KC...tons of KStaters were elated that KU lost so I said, "S*$#W it, Go Butler!!!" LOL

I'll agree with a previous commenter though...I hate Mizzou way more than KState! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails