Is it true? Did you just sign my beloved Jake Delhomme? I hope he's a great fit for your team and that you all grow to love him as much as I have! Go Browns!
Jake's #1 fan,
Will I receive time and a half pay for cramming 18 hours of work into a 12 hour shift?
Great guest blog post, sweetie! You really came through in a pinch. Well done!
Dear March Madness,
Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, K.U.!
With anticipation of being in the Final Four,
A Proud University of Kansas Alumna
Dear Subconscious State of Mind,
Enough with the crazy dreams, please! The "math" dream was bad enough. Over the past few nights you've had me
1. running across a field of dirt at dusk, with legs like rubber, attempting to avoid fire ants...
2. aghast as the growling bear in the hatch back escapes and attacks the minister...
3. being mesmerized by the slew of tornadoes heading our way...
4. driving down the old country road, near the lake, dodging possum, potholes, wild dogs and cow dung...
5. being debilitated by a bad case of cellulitis in my left leg.
6. and changing my name to Elizabeth when Johnny Depp falls in love with me!
Okay, I'm liking #6 and will remember it fondly. But the rest? Keep 'em. I'm too tired to even try to make sense of them. Although, these are strange enough to merit a trip over to that dream interpretation site Jephy's Mom suggested in Saturday's commentary.
Regardless...please settle down before tonight's attempt at slumber. I'd appreciate it.
Tired and exhausted,
A Sleepy 5th