Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Musings: July 26, 2010

Unfortunately I do not have the time to muse about much today. My work schedule is a bit different this week as today is actually my Sunday and yesterday was my next Saturday. You see, I am taking next weekend off to go do some fun stuff. More on that in a future post.

However, if I were to muse, I would be complaining about this vicious heat wave (where it is just too dangerous to be outdoors in the middle of the day). Or maybe about this massive cleaning binge I've been on. Possibly I'd write about Munchie Boy's entrepreneurial spirit where he made a whopping $13 on his iced tea stand this past weekend. I could, and probably would, tell you how I am really looking forward to meeting my pals Joann and Joanna after work for dinner. I might even have shared a strange dream or two. But alas, there is no time to do so as I must be getting ready for work.

Have a terrific Monday and stay safe in this heat!

12 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Sounds like the screwy schedule is going to pay off this weekend! :)

S. Susan Deborah said...

Cheer and joy as you float around with all this.

Happiness and chilled hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

It's been hot here, too...but not quite as hot as it has been there. We're supposed to have "cooler" weather this week...I'm not holding my breath!

Brian Miller said...

living for the weekend polly...the heat has been brutal...hottest summer i remember...hope work goes well...

Willoughby said...

Now I remember why we always visit NC in October! The weather is always beautiful that time of year.

Have a great day!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

We are having an awful heat wave here as well.Thank goodness we are still camping and pool is near.

Good job, Munchie Boy.

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful day my friend.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your title really caught my eye. I have five sons - so I am dying to ask - being the 5th sister and all - what are the character traits of the fifth child?

Weezer said...

Well, Sweetie. You need to come and visit Weezer's Water World and just relax. You sound so tired...strained. Fix yourself a cool wine spritzer and relax.
Come back when things have chilled for you.
Weezer

Joanna Jenkins said...

$13!!! That's awesome. In my day, that would have bought A LOT of penny candy!

Enjoy your time out with friends.

jj

ballast photography said...

I can so relate...I've had so little time for blogging lately...I'm less productive in this heat...

Have a great evening and try to stay cool!

Raoulysgirl said...

Whew! Sounds like a busy week! I, too, have been on a cleaning binge. We'll call it "Spring Cleaning Delayed."

I'm talking full-blown, carpet shampooing, furniture steaming, wall-washing, surface-scouring, gunk-obliterating cleaning.

And I feel so much better now that my house is C-L-E-A-N!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails