Friday, July 30, 2010

Flash Friday 55: Break Time

Photo courtesy of "Google Images"

My mind has decided to go on strike.

It tells me it is time for a break;

It tells me it is time to recharge and renew. 

This crazy mind of mine tells me it needs a summer vacation.

So that is what it will do.

That means a “blogcation” as well.

Until next week…


(PS...I'm suffering from some serious blogger's block so I am placing myself on "head rest" for the next week.)


I am participating in Flash Friday 55. This weekly meme is brought to you by G-Man, over at Mr. Know it All. The object is to write a story or prose in exactly 55 words. Come join us and link your 55 in Mr. Know it All's comment section. See you there!

15 comments:

Brian Miller said...

have a great break polly...hope your muse finds you ready...

Willoughby said...

Enjoy your break! Don't be gone too long.

gayle said...

Have fun!! I Have to take a break too!! I am not getting anything done this summer and I go back to work in 2 weeks. yuck

gayle said...

Have fun!! I Have to take a break too!! I am not getting anything done this summer and I go back to work in 2 weeks. yuck

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

Enjoy and de-stress! We'll all be here when you get back :)

Steven Anthony said...

Have a wonderful break :)

PattiKen said...

Have a wonderful break. Sometimes the mind just needs to kick back and do nothing.

I’m up here.

Jenny said...

Head rest! I love it! Have a good break!

Erin said...

will miss you polly, but TOTALLY understand the need for a break. I seem incapable of taking an extended one, though I'm in dire need.....enjoy, and get some rest.

xoxo

Bossy Betty said...

Enjoy your "head-rest." Love that term!

Ms Bibi said...

Have fun during your blogcation.

See you when you get back fully recharged.

Monkey Man said...

Enjoy your break and thanks for the 55.

jingleyanqiu said...

have a fun summer break.
love the new word you create.
;)

G-Man said...

Have Fun Polly..
Loved your "farewell" 55.
See you at the Welcome Back 55!!
Have a Kick Ass Break...Galen

Mumsy said...

Have a great rest, Polly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails