My new and dear bloggy friend, Ms. Bibi over at From Misery to Happiness in 365 days has deemed my humble blog worthy enough to award me with the Superior Scribbler Award. She has no idea how much I have coveted this award! Thank you, sweet friend. I hope to do you proud.
There are some rules that accompany this award and they are as follows:
1. Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog.
4. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
The 5 blogs that I would like to forward this award to are:
1. Su at This Stop Willoughby - Her encouragement has been my driving force since I began blogging almost 1 year ago. Thank you, Su. You mean more to me than you will ever know. Also, I know she has a book in her just aching to burst forth!
2. Ditto to Christi over at Who Has the Thyme - She has the courage to say out loud what I think in my head but am afraid to voice. Although there are a few issues we do not see eye to eye on, we can debate and remain good blog buddies. You go girl!
3. A new friend of mine quite deserving of this award is Heather from The Extraordinary Ordinary. I am in awe of her writing style and the wisdom of her words. Well worth your time to follow.
4. Cindy over at Running With Letters is a phenomenal artist of the written text whom has endeared herself to my heart despite our short friendship. Please check her out. She weaves magic with words.
5. Finally, I would like to recognize Purple Hoodie Chick over at Bashful Toast. She's a sweet young thing who is taking life by the reigns and holding on for dear life. She's a breath of fresh air!
Please take the time to visit the above nominees and let me know what you think!