Monday, September 14, 2009

Highlights of My Trip Part 3: The Finale

A heavy dose of fatigue has hit me today. Instead of a wordy blog about the final days of my trip I will leave you with a photo diary instead.

Salina High School Central
Mascot: Mustang
School Colors: Maroon and White

I was, indeed, a mighty "Marching Mustang"
Instrument: Clarinet
Position: 1st Chair

This mustang sculpture is much bigger
in my memory than in actuality

Remember this girl?
She's the one next to me in my yearbook photo

In this photo...the infamous belt!
With one of my very best friends from childhood!


A group photo
I have some really cute great grand nieces and nephews!
The little tyke on the right was born extremely premature and is a living miracle.

My sisters and I with Mom

and with Dad.
Hmmm, in the sunlight, maybe my hair IS a tad too red?
Nah!

4 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I like your hair, not too red for me :)

Lissaloo said...

Your hair is gorgeous, what a great pictures!

Pelican Joe said...

I will later photoshop the pictures to put your Dad and Mom into the same picture.

Raoulysgirl said...

Your hubby is such a sweetie. He needs to come give me PC classes. I like your hair...and the belt. Dads don't know EVERYTHING...they just think they do!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails