Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Awards are Racking Up




My new and dear bloggy friend, Ms. Bibi over at  From Misery to Happiness in 365 days has deemed my humble blog worthy enough to award me with the Superior Scribbler Award. She has no idea how much I have coveted this award! Thank you, sweet friend. I hope to do you proud.


There are some rules that accompany this award and they are as follows:


1. Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog.
4. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.



The 5 blogs that I would like to forward this award to are:


1. Su at This Stop Willoughby - Her encouragement has been my driving force since I began blogging almost 1 year ago. Thank you, Su. You mean more to me than you will ever know. Also, I know she has a book in her just aching to burst forth! 
2. Ditto to Christi over at Who Has the Thyme - She has the courage to say out loud what I think in my head but am afraid to voice. Although there are a few issues we do not see eye to eye on, we can debate and remain good blog buddies. You go girl!
3. A new friend of mine quite deserving of this award is Heather from The Extraordinary Ordinary. I am in awe of her writing style and the wisdom of her words. Well worth your time to follow. 
4. Cindy over at Running With Letters is a phenomenal artist of the written text whom has endeared herself to my heart despite our short friendship. Please check her out. She weaves magic with words. 
5. Finally, I would like to recognize Purple Hoodie Chick over at Bashful Toast. She's a sweet young thing who is taking life by the reigns and holding on for dear life. She's a breath of fresh air!


Please take the time to visit the above nominees and let me know what you think!

16 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

Congratulations! I have also received this award - it's a goodie. It can make you want to sit down and write more. That's a good thing! :)

This Wife Cooks said...

What a nice way to start of the morning! You totally deserve the award! I already know and love This Stop Willoughby but I'm now off to check out the others. :)

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Yay! for your award. I look forward to checking out the blogs.

ballast photography said...

Oh, Polly, this is a great start to my morning! Like you, I have coveted this award--and thanks to you, it is now mine!

I so appreciate your kind words, also--you have just brightened my day. I will get this properly displayed over at my place very soon.

I also look forward to checking out the other blogs you mentioned--some, like Heather's, I'm already familiar with, but there are a couple new ones there...looking forward to checking those out.

Lee said...

Congrats! You do superiorily scribe..is that a word??

Raoulysgirl said...

Polly, thank you so much! This means more to me than you can imagine!!!

Heather of the EO said...

Thank you so much, lady! I'm so glad we've blog-met :)

Betty Manousos said...

Congrats on your award!
xo

Deidra said...

Congratulations! And thanks for joining me in the OATH!

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Congrats to you and your winners!!

Willoughby said...

That is so sweet of you! I'm downright embarrassed that I'm behind in acknowledging and passing on the awards I've been given. Between the cocktail party and sick kids, I'm so far behind! I promise, I'll catch up soon! Thank you again!

Tracie said...

Congrats! It is well-deserved!

Life Laugh Latte said...

You have a Holly commenter you never introduced to me? What! Just went over to stalk her. Now I want to head over to Extraordinary and Bashful. OOOO...so fun. Thanks for coming by. Oh...and check out my sidebar next time to see the Movie Club we are starting. Cheers, Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

Joanna Jenkins said...

Congrats on your Award-- Well deserved. now I'm off to check out the others.
xo

BashfulToast said...

Awwww. Thank you for the award! Your so sweet. I'll post about it when my computer will stay charged for more then 5 minutes. Thank you!!!=]

Gracey said...

Congratulations! I don't follow some of your nominees, but now I'll be sure to check them out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails