Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits: July 12, 2011

I'm not sure if there is any worse place to be than stuck behind a manure truck, in a traffic jam, on the hottest day of the year. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see...Code Orange with a heat index of 110. What was I thinking when I volunteered to help load a truck at high noon? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's so steamy and oppressive out that I can hardly breathe. I cannot imagine being asthmatic or suffering from a chronic lung condition in this weather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bethany, I'm sorry about guilting you into a morning run with me...your subsequent asthma attack scared even me! I don't think I've ever ran so fast (at an end of a run) to bring the car (and inhaler) to you! I'm grateful you are feeling better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wishing there was a pool in the backyard for some respite...think I'll go nap instead.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Asthma's a bitch. This I know.

Pool? This is why I have a bathtub. Cooler (temp wise) and no worries of sunburn.

Brian Miller said...

good lord...that first one is like a trip to hell...102 here today and humid...yesterday seemed worse...i amy be getting acclamated...i dont want to be...

J. Kwiatkowski-Schuler said...

We have not had too many oppressively humid days here, yet. Thank goodness. Hope Bethany is breathing easier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails