Friday, May 6, 2011

Flash Friday 55: Pre-Op

Whoa! I feel GOOOOOOOD!
Mom! I’m seeing in 3-D!
Mom! There are 2 Bugs Bunnies!
Mom! Why do you have 2 cameras?
Mom! There are 2 Daffy Ducks!
Mom! The TV is blowing up!
Mom! Look! I have 7 fingers.
Mom! Now I have 9 fingers.
One…two…three…four…five…six…seven…
No…make that 7 fingers.
Mom! I love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Munchie had a minor surgical procedure yesterday. These were the words that came from his mouth when they gave him some oral sedation. He was too cute and I am pleased to say that everything went well. I will be working the next 3 days so will not have a chance to visit other participants in Flash Friday over at G-Man's place. Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

G-Man said...

Yeah Baby!!
I want some of those drugs!
I'm glad all went well.
Loved your 55 Pollyanna..
Thanks for playing, have a Happy Mothers Day, and have a Kick Ass Week-End!!
G

G-Man said...

I'm having a Happy Yahtzee Day!!

Brian Miller said...

hehe that medication can really kick your .... so any hangover from it today...i take it he is well...happy friday!

moondustwriter said...

Oh those silly ramblings
Glad everything is alright

Happy mothers day!!,

Austin said...

Ha ha! This was great! Punched myself in the face by accident once in pre-op! Well captured!

Blood, Sweat and Tears is mine this week.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Quite playful 55.

Love it.
You Rock!

Happy Mother's Day to YOu.

Happy Mother's Day to Moms around you. Blessings..

Tina said...

This made me giggle. As someone who has been in his place, gotta say you captured the mania and confusion very well. My best to Munchie.
I have an award for you at Life is Good
Thanks for your encouragement and friendship.
Tina

hope said...

Bet that was a wild trip for both of you. :)

Have a great weekend!

Olivia said...

Whoa!

wassup (wo)man!!
I wish there were 2 weekend back to back.. seems I tasted the drug!

Hugs xox

Steve Isaak said...

LOL, relatable, fun.

Monkey Man said...

Nothing like recovery med babble to bring a smile to your face. That was awesome....he be trippin'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails