Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm So Late....

Yes it's true. I'm not perfect. I am not as organized as I should be. I have my faults. One of them being that I forget birthdays. I'm not proud of it. I try, though, I really, truly try to remember. I have everyone's birthday marked in the "Day-Timer" I use every single day. Still, I forgot Sister #3 way back at the end of August, Sister #2 in early September, my husband's godchild's 1st birthday mid-September, and Sister #1 just a few weeks ago. I felt bad enough about it to go pick up some belated birthday cards last week. Have I sent them out yet? Nope.


This is so embarrassing! I'm so late that even my belated birthday cards are late!


My question to you all is this: Is it too late to send them out now?



I will not be able to reply to your comments today as I will be too busy helping people breathe, sucking snot, and passing gas! All in a day's work for this Respiratory Therapist. 

7 comments:

Willoughby said...

It's never too late! Sometimes I think it's more fun to get a card when you least expect it. Don't beat yourself up about it, we all forget!!

Have fun at work!

honeypiehorse said...

It's never too late. 'Happy Belated Birthday' is a classic.

Lissaloo said...

I agree with the others, go ahead and sent 'em, and don't feel bad I found one of my sisters birthday day cards the other that I forgot to mail- last year! ugh

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Send 'em. People like to know that you didn't completely forget, and it's always nice to get something in the mail in this day of emails.

Deidra said...

Send those cards, girl! Everybody loves a card mixed in with the bills!

thamesarino said...

I say send them for sure! I am guilty of the same thing... I don't know why I can't get it together. I once even sent out my Christmas cards in February. I had made a cool letter with photos and everything.. I just got too hectic to put an actual individual hand written note in them all, to be on time... anyway, I sent them out in February in their red envelopes and hoped people thought(at first) I was just on time for Valentine's day! : ) Sometimes you just gotta do your best, right? : )

Jenn Erickson said...

Never too late if you shake on a little self-depricating humor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails