Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Award!


Katie from Katie's Korner and Willoughby from This Stop Willoughby have granted me yet another blogging award. But in order to accept I must list 7 personality traits and tag 7 other blogging buddies.

Initially, I came up with the following traits:

1. Faithful: Both to my Catholic faith and to Mr. Sister
2. Dedicated: To my children and my job.
3. Caring: I couldn't do the job I do if I didn't care!
4. Artistic/Creative: The "artist within" is struggling to break free. I look forward to the day when I will have the time to devote to artistic endeavors.
5. Impatient: Patience is a virtue I struggle to achieve, but I'm working on it!

I stopped there. This is harder than I thought. Hmmmm. "Hey Munchie Boy...can you come up with a word to describe Mommy?" "How about sleepy?" he replies. Oh my, so very true!

6. Sleepy: I am terribly sleep deprived because I suffer from insomnia. I am taking medication but it doesn't always work. In fact, I am having difficulty sleeping tonight as it is 3:30 am as I am typing this.

"Can you come up with another?" "Yeah....cold!" he says. Yes, indeed, my son knows me well.

7. Cold: I am terribly cold sensitive. Please see my post on Raynoud's.

It is difficult to tag blogs that I follow that have not already received this award. Instead, I will tag my shyer blogging friends that I would like to know a little more about. They are as follows:

Christine from Marvelously Mundane

The aforementioned may be sporadic bloggers on Blogspot (although a couple have regular blogs on AllRecipes.com) however, their posts are an enjoyable read.

Other blog buddies I'd like to tag:

Who am I from One Healthy Mama
Jamie's Wife from Making our own Memories
Gracey from A Dash of Life (although her blog is currently in hiatus it was one of my favorites and I am hoping she'll decide to return to the blogosphere at some point in time)

6 comments:

Deborah L. Sykes said...

Hi Polly...thanks for "tagging me"... :) I will see if I can come up with 7 of my own to share on my blog....and I apologise for not being on here much (see Pam's thread on AR this morning after your post)....

Lissaloo said...

Our children know us all too well don't they :)

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Thanks :) I like your list, from what I know of you it's perfect.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Oh, and I returned the favor (award), come by to "pick it up."

Raoulysgirl said...

How funny that your son picked sleepy and cold! I suffer from insomnia, too! I have (so far) refused to take medication for it...but I'm sure that will change, as I have suffered from this since I was 12. It is not a fun thing! Glad to see that you received another well deserved award!!!!

Gracey said...

Congratulations for the award, and thanks! I was late for this, but better late than never, right? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails