Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet my Friend

Meet my friend, Mr. Radiant. He is one hot dish! Whenever I am near him he really gets my blood flowing. He understands my needs and is always at my beck and call.


You see, I have Raynoud's Disease. Although I haven't been "officially" diagnosed, my physician is pretty certain I have this condition. My symptoms are classic. If my hands or feet get the least bit cold, blood shunts away from my fingers and toes, causing a color change to take occur. My toes get dusky blue but my fingers turn pale white! Often times there is pain associated with this, especially with my fingers. It's quite disconcerting.

Having Raynoud's, along with a frugal husband (who keeps the thermostat no higher than 68 in the winter), made it necessary for me to seek this unconventional friendship. If that's wrong, then I don't want to be right!

1 comment:

Lissaloo said...

I'm sure it's cheaper than other helps you could be having :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails