Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flash Friday 55: I Cheated

Knowing I would be working
extra hours this week,
I decided to combine 2 memes into one!


If you would care to take a look,
my Flash Friday 55 can be found HERE...


posted a day early...
in combination with Alphabet Thursday.


If you haven't had a chance,
please take a peek.


I hope you enjoy.


(and yes, the above was also written in exactly 55 words!)

I am participating in Flash Friday 55. This weekly meme is brought to you by G-Man, over at Mr. Know it All. The object is to write a story or prose in exactly 55 words. Come join us and link your 55 in Mr. Know it All's comment section. See you there!

13 comments:

James Hawley said...

Well don't you beat all....posting a fifty-five word piece about where to find a fifty-five word piece. Now who else would post something so simple and innocent in exactly fifty-five words? i certainly would not be clever enough to do such a thing. Nope, not me. Polly, you are the best!

G-Man said...

I used to do the same thing when I first started doing 55's...
hehehehehehe..
Thank You Polly for your Dual-Threat stories.
You Rock
You Rock
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Kathleen said...

You are quite the wordsmith!

Sh@KiR@ CK said...

You ROCK!
posted up your link so everyone knows.

Hootin' Anni said...

...this not only is perfect, but your 55 "M" is fantastic.

Loved your 55.

Sunrise in the City ---as always, scroll down below my Show n Tell. Hope you're having a terrific Friday!!!

Jingle said...

cool!
Happy Friday!

Mumsy said...

In a way, there are two flash back 55. That was wonderful!

Willoughby said...

Awesome! You're hammering out posts left and right and I haven't been able to complete one in 10 days!

Titanium said...

Clever, clever! Now, off to check out the combo pack.

Ji said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/finally-poetry-awards-for-poets-rally-week-14/

two poetry awards for you,
the most productive poet award,
the most popular poet award,
Happy Friday!
;)

clean and crazy said...

you left me tongue tied!! great job awesome 55's both of them!!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Love it! Clever!
Def you rock!
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Big hugs!
Betty xx

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

Interesting take on memories...been thinking about those myself lately :)

Glad to be back, just getting caught up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails