Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday 160: Dream #2 - Keeping Secrets

fearing her secrets would soon be discovered

she worked diligently to hide bottles of wine

and private mementos from her past

along the roller coaster’s wild path 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm participating in Monkey Man's weekly meme 
where the point is to write a piece
in exactly 160 characters (spaces included) 
I am finding this is the perfect platform 
to share bits and snippets of my dreams
as I walk my life's journey.  

10 comments:

Willoughby said...

I told you those dreams would come in handy for your writing! No one has more interesting dreams than you do, my friend!

Great work!

SparkleFarkel said...

Not to take away from your wonderful and quite thought-provoking 160, but I think I may have found the PERFECT IMAGE (<--Click!) to accompany your story.

All kidding aside, your meme contribution is great!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it ironic that the bottles of wine will both compel one to hide them, and make it hard.

Brian Miller said...

smiles. that way you can play hide and seek when you need them...

avoid the clap said...

I imagine two versions of her working "diligently": a subjective one, where she is impaired as she works, and an objective one, where maybe she is recovering from her ride on the roller coaster. I hope she's off the ride, but I suspect she is not.

Great work.

Jinksy said...

I imagine bottles and roller coasters don't mix! LOL

Monkey Man said...

Great Sunday 160. Appreciate you posting even though you have to work. Thanks so much for playing along.

gayle said...

Great job!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Nice, nice, nice.
Have a great week, jj

Doctor FTSE said...

Thought provoking. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails