Friday, April 9, 2010

Flash Friday 55: What to Wear?

Choosing what to wear
was always difficult.


She removes a spicy little number...
Ah! "Passion"!
No...Too hot! Too flashy!
Afraid of its power
she returns it...
never worn...
with tags still on.


She then grabbed what she always wore...
her "Good Girl" persona.
Comfy,
casual,
with slight stain of sin.


It suited her...
and yet....




I am participating in Flash Friday 55. This weekly meme is brought to you by G-Man, over at Mr. Know it All. The object is to write a story or prose in exactly 55 words. Come join us and link your 55 in Mr. Know it All's comment section. See you there!


I'm off to work for another 3 day weekend at the local hospital. Have a great one, dear friends!

18 comments:

Brian Miller said...

at least she is comfortable with it. smiles. nice 55.

mine is up.

Hootin Anni said...

...and yet? And yet what? Is she gonna change her mind and not return the other? LOL

I'd opt for the more comfortable myself.

Here is my Flash 55 for the week. [scroll down below my Show n Tell feature]

Have a wonderful Friday.

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Yes but nice and a hint of naughty always better then bargain basement buy all you can grab! My 55 is here

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I always say, if you're going to sin, might as well be comfortable.

Tracy said...

Never did I think getting dressed would be so hard, lol, life gets more complicated in some ways when you get older.

Jephy's Mom said...

I love this one!

PattiKen said...

I say go with the hot spicy one. A little zest in life is good.

Willoughby said...

Good one! I like how you left us all hanging.

Have a great weekend,even if you do have to work!

Nessa said...

Rethinking the dangerous, rethinking playing it safe.

g-man said...

Save Money...Wear Nothing!
Loved your 55 Polly.
Excellent job!!
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and please have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Anonymous said...

just a hint of naughty ...love it;)

Anonymous said...

Well done my friend. If your going to be naughty and do a little sinning might as well be comfy I say :) Excellent Have a wonderful weekend :)

Vodka Logic said...

Seems her comfortable dress had power too.. I liked that a lot.


my 55 is up

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Wonderful flash back! I opt for comfy clothing too, with a slight stain of sin :-)

Buzzard said...

Hey the majority rules, go ahead get comfy and sin a little.

Holly Lefevre said...

I always end up keeping the spicy number, but wearing the Good Girl number. BORING!

Holly Lefevre said...

OK, I meant I am boring...not your Flash Friday 55.

Unknown said...

Ah... now you are TALKING, GIRL!
H O T! Well done! Think I went through that phase ONCE UPON A TIME?
To imagine I could have missed this?
Thanks for stopping by at my blog.
Enjoy your off days, Polly and remember to FLASH your days, we all need to, right? YOU R D BOMB!
hugs
shakira

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails