Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits: September 14, 2010

You know, although I was ill, I was grateful to be at work this past Sunday. It saved me from wasting a couple of hours watching the Carolina Panther's pitiful performance against the New York Giants. Pbbbbffffttt to those of you who think Matt Moore is "all that"! (I know, I know, my beloved Jake Delhomme threw an interception and lost his home opener against Tampa Bay. However, it sure wasn't a walloping like the Panthers took)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I say I am short...believe me, I am short. Here's a photo to prove it:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things that made me smile these past few weeks:

    
The pygmy goats at the nearby field

    
The return of our Canadian friends


 

My birthday dinner at Brick House Tavern 


  

Street musicians in Boone



  
  
Trying on silly hats with my family


Munchie Boy being Munchie Boy

And true to life advertisements

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well off to start another busy day! 
You know, speaking of which...I think I'm busier now 
than when I home schooled my kids! Imagine that. 

10 comments:

Nessa said...

I love all of these pictures. Have a great week.

babs said...

Yes, 5th - you ARE short. Or maybe you're husband is really 7'6". We have some friends just like you - she's about 4'11" and he about 6'3". :-)
Heard your beloved Delhomme has to get an MRI this week for his ankle. The Cleveland Curse lives on. :-(

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

What a delightful post, Polly! You're not alone, I'm short too, maybe even shorter than you..Good things come in small package, so I was told :-)

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

You're so little, I bet you could ride one of those pygmy goats!
Love the pics with the hats.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

funny shots.
love it!

Brian Miller said...

true to life advertising...lol. nice hats...hope you are feeling better today...

S. Susan Deborah said...

Great to see your family members in the same post. I have read about them in different posts but today I see all of them. I relate the posts and the people. Great.

Joy always,
Susan

Purple Flowers said...

I love the photos of you and your family trying on hats - that's great!
Glad you are feeling abit better. My sister in law and her husband are about the same heights as you and your husband.

Cheryl said...

The pictures are great! All those great hats.

Now that our geese have flown to visit, I may be right behind.

gayle said...

Love the pictures!!! You are so cute and tiny!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails