Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too Good to be True?

I am not one to fall for hype. However, after hearing so many testimonials, the time had come for me to try it for myself. I woke up yesterday with a terribly sore throat, sinus drainage and chest congestion. I was coughing up icky, sticky mucous. I was lightheaded and dizzy, too. This had all the hallmarks of a severe cold. On a whim, on our way home from our big Christmas deal (http://5thsister.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-friday.html), we pulled into our favorite CVS pharmacy and I purchased a bottle Zicam (TM). I was hesitant to do so because the last time I used Zicam (nasal swabs) it took away my sense of smell. This time I decided to try the rapid melts. 1st dose taken at 7 a.m. I went back to bed at 8 a.m. and slept until noon. I took a 2nd dose at that time. I'm feeling better but not 100%. I took another dose at 4 p.m. By evening I was not experiencing any symptoms of a chest cold. Coincidence? You decide. I just know I am feeling great and am ready to decorate for Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! I love consumer testings! Glad you're feeling better. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails