Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Deck Update

I was hoping for a sunny day to photograph the progress of our deck. No such luck. I will share the updated photos taken on this foggy, sunless day.

1st, I'd like to show you the view from the porch. We will wait to put on the screening until after we stain the wood. This will probably occur sometime in March when the weather improves. That is also when we'll install our ceiling fans and lay the outdoor carpeting.



Let's look up, shall we. This is what my pergola, looks like. This will be one of my favorite features.





Finally, here's the almost finished project. Unfortunately, it rained all last week that I now have a mud moat surrounding the deck. I am not looking forward to the clean up process. That will have to wait until after the holidays.




My next project will be to update the paint in my kitchen. But that's for another blog entry.

2 comments:

ChristineM said...

Looks great, 5thsis! Amazing how it came together so quickly! My husband has projects in our house that have been ongoing since 2002... ;)

c said...

Looking beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails