Sunday, January 8, 2012

Monday Musings: January 9th, 2012

Dear Death,

You arrived uninvited and lingered too long over the past couple of weeks. Please leave. Now. Seriously. Just go.


A sorrow-filled 5th


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Mom,


Stay strong. I love you. I will try to come home over the kid's spring break to help you get things in order. 


Always,


Your 5th


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear 1st Sister,


You are so appreciated for all you do for both Mom and Dad. Thank you for being there. Especially during times such as these. 


With much love,


Your little sis 5th


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post is dedicated 
to the loving memory of Virgil...
my mother's long time companion for over 35 years. 
May he rest in peace.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

I send my deepest sympathies. Please know that I have each and every one of you tucked into my prayers.

Brian Miller said...

((polly)) i am sorry death has graced the doorstep...prayers up

Raoulysgirl said...

I am so sorry that your family is having to deal with so much loss. My prayers are still reaching out for you and your family.

As difficult as loss of loved ones can be, we are blessed to have had them in our lives for a little while, our hearts forever, and with God for always! Stay strong, my friend!!!! <3

Christine said...

Sorry for your loss, death always has horrible timing. Thinking of you and your family.

MorningAJ said...

It's a sad time. Take care.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I'm sorry for the loss to your family.

Liz Mays said...

I am so terribly sorry, and I'll pray for your mom.

Bubba said...

I'm sorry for your mother's and your loss, Polly.

Susan Anderson said...

Sending prayers to all of you, Polly.

"/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails