Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Musings: January 16, 2012 (Abbreviated Version)

Dear Munchie-Boy,

Congratulations. You did it. You achieved your 1st milestone of puberty. You are now taller than me. This does not, however, give you license to use me as an armrest!

A vertically challenged 5th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bethany,

One word: Bravo!


A proud Mama 5th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Blogging Buddies,

Bear with me as I adjust to my increased work schedule. Posts have been sporadic at best and I am having the most difficult time getting back into a routine after the holiday season. Until then, I will post when I can. 

Your MIA 5th





7 comments:

Tracy said...

will be checking in to see what you have to say.

Brian Miller said...

oh man...one day mine will be as big but...haha...and bravo for sure...hope the work settles well...

Willoughby said...

Munchie is taller than you, now? I'll bet he loves that!

I'm having trouble posting regularly, too. It's tough sometimes.

Susan Anderson said...

I remember those days of having my sons hang all over me from above.

I did not enjoy being a resting post.

;)

Joanna Jenkins said...

Munchie-Boy is TALLER than you! I yiyi.

Hang in there with your schedule. We'll be here when you catch up.

xo jj

G-Man said...

Wow!!!
That was Kick Ass!!
It would make an excellent 55!

Christine said...

I can relate to both your writings, I can no longer push my towering son around, and yet, it's great for those high reach areas in the kitchen, and although I would love to read and write daily, schedules pile up on this bloggers mind too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails