Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Munchie-Boy!


Today is Munchie Boy's 13th Birthday. 

You know what that means?

That means Mr. Sister and I are now parents of 2 teenagers. 

Are we ready for this?

I dunno.

But all I can say is that the past 13 years have been one grand adventure after another. Munch has worked so very hard to overcome some difficult obstacles due to his prematurity. He approaches life with the same zeal. He sees things as challenges, not problems. He has a wonderful attitude and outlook. For example, yesterday, when I picked Munch up from school, he says to me, "Mom! A lot of 7th and 8th graders are excited about my birthday!" I asked him, "How so?". Munch replies, "Oh! Because they LOVE me!" 

Well there you go! With a confident attitude like that, he'll do okay for himself. 

Happy Birthday to my one and only Munchie-Boy! I love you and am so very proud of the young man you are becoming! I'll show up at lunch with the Big Mac birthday lunch as requested! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

13 was a bad year for me. Here's hoping Munchie's is better. Happy Birthday, sir!

Cheryl said...

Happy Munchie Day!

(Wow, he's a cheap date.)

Brian Miller said...

nice...happy birthday munchie!

and will pray for you all the more 5th...haha

Willoughby said...

Munchie Boy is awesome! What a great attitude to have!

Happy birthday, Munchie!

Lydia said...

A great tribute to your son. He has a very good face; I like him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails