Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday 160: New York Bound


Times Square courtesy of Google Images


Channeling Frank Sinatra:

“Start spreading the news,
We’re leaving Thursday
We want to be a part of it
New York, New York”
The question is:

Is New York ready for us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, it's the best I could do before leaving for work today. Maybe I should have let my daughter sing it. It may have gone over better. To view the writings of seasoned 160 participants, please go visit Monkey Man.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the city!! Thanks for stopping by earlier :-)

Olivia said...

Vacation.. eh?
You have a nice time Polly!It's a fun city from what I have heard from my friends..

Many hugs xxx

Brian Miller said...

woohoo! have a blast! so what are you doing? going to see a show? art museum? The poetry slam is on fridays at the neuyorican cafe...enquiring minds want to know...smiles.

Monkey Man said...

A Sinatra Sunday 160!! I am loving it. Have a wonderful time in NYC and thanks for playing along.

Pheromone Girl said...

Excellent - go paint the town red!

izzy said...

Yes I feel that way too sometimes- but NYC has a huge heart and absorbs it all!
thanks

Kwee Cats and Art said...

I love Frankie! Ringa-ding-ding! :-) I love NYC. You will have fun there - I think people have to really work to not enjoy at least something about New York.

MorningAJ said...

I LOVE NY! It's the most exciting city I have ever visited. Have a lox bagel from the Times Square bagel bakery for me will you?

Rek Sesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rek Sesh said...

Enjoy the city lights and distractions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails