Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Microfiction Muse #10: Plotting




Special Agent 5th
along with agent in training
Little Sister
plot their secret revenge
to take over management
of those pitiful Carolina Panthers
(140)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane, of That's What I'm Here For, selected one of my photos for her weekly muse. My attempt is actually pretty factual. My beloved Panthers were such a dismal failure last year...a season I hope to forget!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micro-fiction Muse involves writing a very short story (140 characters max-including spaces) based upon a photo prompt. I make it my goal to always use140 characters exactly. Diane Estrella is our host for this weekly meme. Please be sure to visit her blog for complete rules and to visit other participants. 

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha...well there might only be 8 games this year...i imagine you could at least help them achieve a winning record...smiles.

Diane said...

My husband is a Raiders fan, so he rarely has anything to be happy about.... Hope they pull out of their funk this year. :O)

Lynette Killam said...

I sympathize, Polly! I think the same pair is sabotaging our Vancouver hockey team in the Stanley Cup playoffs...LOL.

Thanks for sharing a great photo...

Pelican Joe said...

Hey Hun,

I had to enter this Micro Fiction Muse. You can see my entry here

http://pelicanrants.blogspot.com/2011/06/microfiction-muse-10.html

Bethany said...

"Little Sister"?

Pearl said...

Will do!

Pearl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails