Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coming Home

By the time this is posted I will be flying home after a most important sojourn to the prairie. I spent time coming to terms with my past and taking ownership of my part. I gave myself the time to acknowledge old wounds, to let go of pain, and to finally grieve. Only by facing my issues and my fears head on am I able to finally release them. It's a matter of survival. My journey towards healing and spiritual growth continues. 


Today I am grateful for the support and encouragement of family and friends. I am truly blessed. 

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woot...sounds like a fruitful trip 5th...welcome home...

Anonymous said...

This is me giving you both, too.

Willoughby said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and were able to heal some old wounds.

Love ya, girlfriend! Hugs!

glnroz said...

glad you had a good trip,,,

Raoulysgirl said...

Welcome home!!! I'm glad your trip was fruitful.

{HUGS}

Cheryl said...

Not everyone makes it this far. I'm so glad you took your courage in your hands and faced the past head-on without flinching.

Takes some time to process, doesn't it?

gayle said...

It's hard to deal with the past!! Glad you had a good trip!

Jenny said...

Letting go of the past, isn't for sissies.

Your courage is inspiring.

Be kind to yourself, sweet lady.

It's okay.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Welcome home. I hope the prairie was as lovely as the pictures I researched.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails