Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haiku Wednesday: November 11, 2009

Join the fun!

Theme: Free Style


Because of the time constraints this week (daughter's confirmation 
on Saturday, preparing for out of town guests, etc.) I decided to cheat. 
Since the theme is free form I made the decision to share 
some of my haiku recipes I have over at Group Recipes.  
I will leave links to the actual recipes in each Haiku title. Enjoy.







Five Ingredients!
Mix to entice the palate. 
Oh way too simple!







Chop and chop then mix.
Wonderful taste sensation.
Fresh is always best.







Chop, chop, chop your fruit.
process or blend with ice cubes.
Pour, sip and say "ahhhh"!







Toppings of goodness!
Bubbly, cheesy sensation.
Devour with delight.


On a side note, thank you all for your wonderful commentary on yesterday's post. You all had me in stitches! I especially enjoyed the commentary left on Mr. Sister's blog too. I have the best bloggy friends around!

19 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

Very cute; I like them!

No Longer 25 said...

I love what you've done here - great idea! And lots of tasty recipes to try. I love reading recipes - I'm off to check out the salsa one now.
Jade

Lee said...

I could use a smoothie right now...that's about all I can swallow..poor hubby.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Yummy. I'd like to try the one with black beans.

Anonymous said...

love pico de gallo...will have to try this!

ballast photography said...

I have never seen haiku recipes before! How fun!

Enjoy your company an your daughter's confirmation :)

Raoulysgirl said...

Have a great weekend!!!

I'm sure it will be wonderful!!!

Please pass along my congratulations to Bethany and my well wishes on her continued journey!!!

Weezer said...

Goodness gracious! What time did you get up this morning? I went to bed at 4:00am and your post was done at 5. You day people amaze me!
So. How long does it take you to put together a Haiku? It's not as easy as it seems like it should be. It's going to take some practice for me.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Very Yummy Haiku. So refreshing and new.

Amanda Moore said...

What an innovative way to share you Haiku, I enjoyed it very much!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Very clever! Love them all :D

Life Laugh Latte said...

I have gotten the most fabulous recipes from blog friends lately. Can't wait to check these out too. Holly at LLL

LarryG said...

Hey wow! you really are always right!
Fabulous Haiku Sis5

Lissaloo said...

What a neat idea! Now I need to go check out some recipes :)

Tracie said...

Now how did you think of that? When I'm busy and distracted I just don't post. You're too good!

Holly Lefevre said...

I just love reading everyone's haiku's. I really like food inspired ones!

Holly

Jenn Erickson said...

No way! I've never heard of recipe haiku! I love it! You're the best!

Becca said...

OMG Brilliant! Great haikus :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my playground. I appreciate it. :) Very well done my friend. I love all of them especially the Pizza one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails