Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Funnies

I am headed off to work. Unfortunately (or fortunately as the case may be) I am unable to produce a noteworthy blog for this day. Instead, I will leave you with a couple of fairly lame jokes I heard today:


What's the difference between a train and a teacher?
A train goes "Choo-Choo". A teacher goes "Spit it out!"


When is a door not a door?
When it's a-jar!


What do you call a sleepwalking nun?
A roamin' Catholic.


"Waiter, this coffee tastes like mud!"
"Yes sir! It's fresh ground!"


Why are proctologists so gloomy?
They always have the end in sight.





How does it change many dyslexics to take a lightbulb?


Had enough? Yeah, I don't blame you either. Make it a good day and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

14 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Cute!

ballast photography said...

I hate it when I can't come up with the post I really want. But you know what? There's something to be said for having some reliable back up material on hand, kind of like a good substitute when the teacher just can't show up for class.

Thanks for the chuckles!

PS--Just for you, my post goes up at midnight :)

Raoulysgirl said...

I love cute little jokes that make me giggle because they're just plain silly!!!

Lee said...

Okay...I'm just gonna say it...don't quit your day job!! LOL! Kidding! Cute jokes...I'm gonna tell em to my kids in the morning!

Mindi @ B.A. Bookworm said...

Those are jokes that made me chuckle. I hope after work you get some time to relax.

the domestic mama said...

Ok- here's mine!
knock, knock
whos there?
cargo.
cargo who?
cargo vroom vroom!

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

tee hee! Have a good Friday!

Tracie said...

Why did the cookie go to the doctor?

He was feeling crummy.

Have a good weekend! I'm going on a blog break till Monday.

Willoughby said...

Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?
In case they get a hole in one!

I certainly don't envy you having to work when there are so many illnesses going around right now! Stay safe!

Live.Love.Eat said...

lol. love the coffee one. i miss my coffee. been detoxing all week with no caffeine. but tomorrow i shall have some.

ok.

Thank you for sharing in my SITS day last week, I am still playing catch up!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Short and sweet...I like it.

Have a great day at work and stay safe.

Pelican Joe said...

All,

5th Sis is at work and cannot access her blog. She told me to tell you all to party on! and she will comment when she gets home.

Holly Lefevre said...

Cute...a little chuckle for the day!

Holly

Joanna Jenkins said...

You are so good to be able to remember a joke. Usually before I finish laughing I've forgotten it already.
Have a fun weekend.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails