Monday, June 1, 2009

Aaargghh! Part 3

If there is any consolation it's this: bad things usually occur in groupings of "3", right? The third part of our home tragedy trilogy is that my car is now in the shop for repair of an oil leak. I refuse to invite trouble by asking "What next?" This is enough, don't you think?

Now some good news: today, the air conditioning repairman will be out and tomorrow the appliance guy will be looking at, and hopefully fixing, my washer. I am desperate to do a load as we are running out of towels and underwear!

Here's hoping that my next post will be filled with good news, for a change! Bare with me, friends.

3 comments:

Gracey said...

I am sure that's the last of them. From now on, everything will definitely get better.

Willoughby said...

I would say you're about due for some good luck! I'm sure it's coming your way!

Lissaloo said...

Good luck vibes are heading your way!! 3 is the number you should be fine now!!!! I hope they are all easy quick fixes! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails