Monday, February 16, 2009

To Tile? Two Tiles.


After 2 hours of shopping, these are the 2 tile samples I brought home with me (for the flooring of our screened porch). The one on above is called Mediterranean Noce. It is neutral and comes in 20x20 inch square. The tile below is Romeo Sienna. It is a bit richer in color with green and red undertones. It comes as an 18x18 square. Both photos were taken outside with the tiles place in the middle of the porch. The colors of both "washed out" in the outdoor light. I had been leaning towards the neutral pattern but now am thinking the richer color would be best. I'm going to see how they look at night, under our lighting before I make a final decision.








By the way, nice butt! I can say that because that is my dear hubby saving money by staining the deck himself.

5 comments:

L.B. said...

I vote for the Sienna. I know you didn't put it up for voting but I vote for it anyway :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, we're going with the Sienna. I make the purchase tomorrow!

Deborah L. Sykes said...

I too vote for the Sienna! and yes...hubby has a nice butt!!! ;)

Willoughby said...

The Sienna is going to look great. What color grout are you going to use?

Unknown said...

Grout? I'm not sure. I'm thinking a warm, sandy red tone or a dark grey/green tone. Decisions, decisions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails